Jakarta – Universitas Prasetiya Mulya (Prasmul) bekerja sama dengan Korea Polytechnics (KOPO) untuk mendirikan Politeknik Korea Prasetiya Mulya di
Berita dan Informasi Terbaru
Berita seputar Prasmul
Fasilitas Parkir di Universitas Prasetiya Mulya
Fasilitas Smart Locker "Loker PopBox"
Recycling & Trash Statistic That Will Make You Think Twice About Your Trash
- A single recycled plastic bottle saves enough energy to run a 100-watt bulb for 4 hours. It also creates 20% less air pollution and 50% less water pollution than would be created when making a new bottle.
- Recycling plastic saves twice as much energy as it takes to burn it
- 9 out of 10 people said they would recycle if it were “easier”
- Studies indicate that women on average typically express more concern for the environment and are more likely to recycle than men.
- It takes 500 years for average sized plastic water bottles to fully decompose.
- The energy it takes to make 1.5 million tons of plastic could power 250,000 homes
- Plastics cause more than 80% of the negative effects on animals associated with ocean trash
- Over 100,000 marine animals die every year from plastic entanglement and ingestion
- Glass bottles take 4,000 years to decompose
- Recycled glass is substituted for up to 95% of raw materials
- Recycling just two aluminum cans save the same amount of energy it takes to power a PC for a single workday
- The majority of the 4 million tons of junk mail that Americans receive annually ends up in landfills
- Americans make nearly 400 billion photocopies a year, which comes out to 750,000 copies every minute.
- Making new paper from recycled materials uses less energy than producing paper from virgin tree products and leaves more trees to absorb excess carbon dioxide.
- For every 1 ton of paper that’s produced, roughly 390 gallons of oil is used to make it.
- 1 trillion pages of paper equal 8.5 million acres of trees. That is an area greater than the state of Maryland
- 2,000 pounds (or 1 ton) of recycled paper helps to save over 350 gallons of oil, 17 trees, and a large portion of landfill space.
- A single American consumes roughly two trees annually in paper products.
Save Energy Activity